Saturday 21 March 2009

Post Natal Pamper!


Hi everyone just thought that I would let you all know about this post natal pamper offer that Obsessions in York street Ramsgate are offering. I picked up the leaflet from my local doctors recently and wanted to share it with you all as I love the idea they have come up with for us new mums etc...

Here is what the leaflet reads -

"As a new mum myself I am fully aware of the hard times and the genuine need for 5 minutes (guilt free) to yourself. So I am offering all new mum's extremely discounted treatments on Mondays & Tuesday.
You have no need to worry about bringing your little bundle with you as we are a child friendly salon. Just bring along your red book, (the one you take to your health visitors check ups) sit back on our shiatsu massage chairs & relax.

Wash + Style - £7
Cut + Style £14
Colour Cut Style £34
Foils through parting cut + style £28

"Hope to see you soon" Jenny, Nathen & Fran
22 York Street Ramsgate CT11 9DS
Tel:01843 852662
clients@obsessionsalon.co.uk
http://www.obsessionsalon.co.uk/
Appointment not always necessary but advised.
Monday-Saturday 9-5 late night appointments available.

Hope this helps some of you ladies out there! Go get pampered and relax! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Good to see another Thanet-based blog, this has now been added to the side-bar of my own blog! : )

    ReplyDelete